
Sweet Daniel, my complete sports fanatic husband, has been addicted since time began. In watching old home movies of his childhood, I was getting irritated that they were all sports. I told him I just want to see some movies of him just hanging out and saying funny things. He said that there are none, only sports. I took it up with his mother thinking that surely there must be something, somewhere. Nope, nada, nothing. He has been on organized teams since he was 4 years old (kid pitch baseball, they let him in early!). His athletic career progressed through high school, which led to a college football scholarship! It has now progressed into "old man" sports, as I tenderly refer to them... Slow pitch softball, flag football, you get the gist. Since the boys and I faithfully attend the majority of these games, bed time permitting of course, they have gotten the hang of some of it and are relatively accurate throwers. And they can do it in unison, as you can see! My little prodigies... must be in their blood, huh?

1 comment:
I LOVE all your posts!! You have the cutest family!!! I love how you call it "old man" sports. It makes me giggle....
Love it!
Post a Comment