Wednesday, October 29, 2008

DISNEY! YAY!

We started our Halloween celebration with a bang this year! From the 19th to the 23rd of October, we were at Disneyland! It was such a blast, and the first time for all three of my men. It is so very different than the last time I was there, like 10 years ago. Tyler, of course, was freaked out of all the rides with hills, and discovered very early on that he could get out of it by "having to go potty." What a punk! Cameron, of course again, was mad he wasn't tall enough for the one's with hills! Daniel conquered his fear of roller coasters and went on the California Screamin' like 10 times. Tyler's fave was Dumbo, Cam liked both of the Toy Story shooting games, and I liked the Peter Pan one, and I was absolutely terrified of the Tower of Terror. I know, I'm a baby. I just didn't like that you never knew when it would be over, or if you were shooting up or falling down because it was so dark.

My sister and her family went, minus her two step children :(. And my parents went, too. Tyler was attached to Nana's hand the whole time, and Cam was attached to Uncle Rhino's shoulders. So we had a very relaxing, almost child free trip! On the last night, we went trick-or-treating at California Adventure. It was so packed, and the boys were exhausted, but it was fun none the less. Here are some pictures of our fun family getaway!

Waiting in Line for Dumbo



My Little Natives with the Chief (sorry it's so bright!)



California Screamin' (great picture, huh?)



Space Mountain (so fun!)



Cameron was wary of the characters, but not absolutely terrified like Tyler!



Crazy Goose Fish!



Ty on Nemo



Captain Squirmy Pants fighting Pirates... Argh!



Cameron on Dumbo



Daddy and Ty on Dumbo



Tyler with the back of Nana's head!



They had pumpkins of all the characters



Cam and Uncle Rhino waiting for the Toy Story ride



This is what you get when your kids won't shut up in the Quicksilver Store!



Toon Town Jail



Mickey Ghost... So cool looking! They were all over this area of the park.



DB and I really didn't mean to match like that... But it's cute, right??



My daddy and my pirate babies



Pirates... Argh!



Waiting for the AWESOME Bug's Life show




That's our trip! We'll probably go back in a couple of years when it's completely different! Either that or Disney World... We will have to see!

3 comments:

A Date with Pinterest said...

CUTE!!! Looks like you had tons and tons of fun!!!!! I love all your pics!!!! Especially "Captain Squirmy Pants fighting Pirates... Argh!" Hahaha :)

Cami said...

So fun!! I love all the pics, and your boys are at such a fun age to go on a trip like that. :) Makes me look forward to when we can do that with Miles!

Reagan Family said...

Sweet pirates! They look good and I like that they match! Glad you guys had a nice time! Miss ya!