Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tyler Starts Preschool!




*Sniff sniff* Tyler has officially joined the school go-ers. He started preschool at Tiny Minds Preschool (In the down-the-street neighbors basement) the beginning of September. I walked him to school, fully prepared for him to break down. I was ready to sit with him, or take him home if needed. When we got there, his teacher Miss Bre met us at the door, and Tyler cruised right in with out even a hesitation. He walked down the stairs with out even looking back at me. Bre was shocked and asked me if he was okay, and I was absolutely speechless! I told her he was, but I was about to freak out. She was very comforting and reminded me that I had her number and knew where to go if I was worried. He goes every Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours, and he loves it! He has yet to tell me he doesn't want to go, though there was constant protest before it actually started. He is learning a lot and making friends his own age. The little guy is amazing. Funny story, they decorated book bags in the first class. They are simple black canvas bags with their names and hand prints on them. My manly little Ty-Jo chose hot pink paint! He cracks me up and reminds me daily that pink is his favorite, Nana's favorite and my own favorite.

3 comments:

Jessica A said...

Amanda Jeanne-
I can't believe that you have 2 boys and that they are SO BIG! I am so happy for you guys, your life seems great with all those boys. I just have my one main man but life is great out here in Minnesota. I love you and I glad to see your blog!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Amanda, I just found your blog. Actually I thought I had your blog on my link list but turns out I had the wrong one. Anyways I had fun peeking in to your life. We need to hang out. Riley is sooo in to anything Power Rangers or fighting. Maybe they could all play fight and get some energy out. Oh and do you live in Herriman?? Email me K...
luvsandlife@gmail.com Seeya

Jessica A said...

Want to hear something crazy? I clicked on the blog link that said "reagan family" to see which sibling of yours it was to find JJ and his family. That is not the weird part though, it appears that he is in Podiatry school at MidWestern, well Justin was accepted into that same program and we would be there now, but we just felt that this school in Minnesota was a better route for us. Would that not be weird if your bro and my husband went to school every day together?