Tuesday, October 14, 2008
My Savior
With maturity, or even just older age, comes responsibility. With responsibility comes stress and happiness, good times and bad times, even good choices and bad choices. It has been difficult to look at my life and wonder if the choices that I have made have been good ones. The pressures of the world are immense. From keeping up with the Jones, to keeping afloat at all, it is all so difficult! I realize that each and every person in the entire universe has hard times. Nobody is immune to that. I believe that it is what we learn from them and take with us to tackle the next task is what matters. Bad choices are inevitable as well. Nobody's perfect. Except for One. He is the life and light of the world. He is my personal Savior, as well as yours. He loves me. He wants me to be happy and will bless me that this is so, as long as I live worthy for it. This can be another difficult thing sometimes. I can never take anything I have done back. What's done is done. But through the Savior, I can have my slate wiped clean and start again, no matter how much I screw up. That is the most comforting thing in the world right now! I have often thought about how interesting it is that the One who offers forgiveness is the One who I should lean on for support to not make the bad choices in the first place. How great this Man must be to take this on for everyone in the world! I hope someday I get to live with Him and be welcomed into His loving embrace. And to think of this Man's Father is a new wonder all it's own...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love this Amanda! Also, your blog is so cute- you have the cutest boys, I love all thier pictures!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
amanda! i found your blog through becky's and I just wanted to say hi! you are such a beautiful mom! i am so happy for you!
love,
Emily Olson
lifeisbonita.blogspot.com
WOW!! This is such a great post!! Gave me chills!! You are fabulous!!
Hey Amanda! I found your blog through Becky's too, and I'm so excited! You and your little family are so adorable. And I absolutely loved this post.:)
Post a Comment