Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Baby is 2!




So, we had an absolute blast to celebrate our little Cameron! We rented a bounce house, in spite of the small number of children that actually showed for the party. We all had a great time, and great food thanks to my husband and his new grill. Now, for the emotional mom mumbo jumbo... My baby is 2 years old now and there are no plans in the foreseeable future for our next little miracle. This could very well be the last time we celebrate a second birthday in my little family and I feel like it's going way too fast and I have let the time and precious moments just float by. I haven't fully appreciated the baby-ness of my baby. I love him with all my heart, but I let my anger get the best of me when he gets into things, or does something crazy. Anyway, it's amazing to watch him grow and learn. He is so smart and definitely tries to keep up with Tyler in every way. His pediatrician was shocked how well he talks and how far ahead of the curve he is with his motor skills. He knows all his colors and shapes and can recognize a handful of letters, thanks to the flash cards that Tyler works with. He is an incredible little man and gives a lot of balance to our family. I lub him!

No comments: