Sunday, September 7, 2008
AAAAAHHHHH!
I am so frustrated and can hardly stand it! We were doing our nightly routine, which is the boys watching Power Rangers upstairs and me watching whatever downstairs. I usually give them about half an hour before I check on them, and when I walked upstairs, Tyler was walking out of my bathroom wiping his hands on a towel. Cameron was not far behind him covered in toothpaste and hair pomade. I walked into my bathroom and everything was all over everything. Make-up, toothpaste, pomade, perfume.... It was HORRIBLE. I washed everything up and I am still just shaking. The boys were in time out for the whole time I was cleaning, but I just don't know how to consequence them. And I am way too OCD to make them help clean it up! I was very pleased with myself; this time I did not spank them, which would normally be my course of action. Cameron is too young to understand when I talk to him, but I talked to Ty a little bit. I just don't know what to do in these situations! And they happen frequently. Last week they dumped an entire box of that powder oxy clean all over my laundry room and were driving their trucks through it like some kind of toxic sand box! I am just extremely grateful that the poop stage seems to be over. There is usually poop everywhere.... Eww. Anyway, I needed to vent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment