
Dreams are something that I do not ignore. If I ever have a question or concern, I pay special attention to my dreams. If you were to ask my DB about it, he would probably roll his eyes and say, "Oh my." Maybe I read into it too much sometimes. In any case, I had a dream last night that I cannot shake.
DB and I were off having some amazing time together when we got a call. It was the hospital letting me know that my twins were doing well, but that the girl had to be moved to a different hospital for special care. I thought, "Oh my goodness, I didn't even realize I had them!" I told DB that we needed to get back before they gave our babies away. We went and got the little boy and took him home then went off in search of the baby girl. It was strange, we took our time getting there, stopping to eat and driving the scenic route. When we finally got to the hospital, we were sent on a wild goose chase and I must have asked 50 people how to find her. It was so noisy and crowded and everyone seemed to have better things to do and were completely unconcerned with my baby girl. I was so frantic and storming through an office space and very confused. Suddenly, I turned a corner and everything was totally peaceful. It was all white and clean with soft music playing. My two grandmothers greeted me but didn't recognize me (keep in mind I never met either one of them). I was crying and DB had his arm around me. My grandma Doris asked very sweetly what she could help us with. I told her, "I forgot about my baby. I've been searching everywhere and no one knows where she is. Am I too late?" She recognized me then and said, "Ah, we've been waiting for you. She is beautiful and we have taken good care of her. She is such a good baby." She took my hand and pulled a curtain. This tiny, gorgeous little girl laid in a bassinet all swaddled up in a pink blanket. She had a little bow and was sleeping so sweetly. I scooped her up and looked up at DB, who was crying and holding us both close. Grandma Doris hugged me and said, "We're glad you didn't forget her. She needs you." My Nana Blanche stood close by and also hugged me and told me she loved me.

No comments:
Post a Comment