I love my family so much. I would do anything for them. I would hate to miss any part of my children growing up. I have had to make a very difficult decision recently. We have decided that I am going to get a day job.
I feel a little bit like Joseph Smith regarding this process. I have applied for many jobs in the past year or so. I keep asking and asking and Heavenly Father kept saying no. I think He finally realized I'm too stubborn and is letting me give this a shot. I hope neither one of us regret this choice I am making.
I will be working for Comcast in their call center. I'm pretty excited about it, but I am extremely nervous about being away from my boys. We don't know what it's like to be apart from each other for that long on a regular basis. I know it'll all work out, and I know Daniel is a great dad, but I don't know how good he'll be at being a mom.
So wish us luck and say a little prayer for us. We need it!

1 comment:
I love you and your little guys with all of my heart! I hope it all works out too. You're an amazing mom. I know the boys will miss you.
Post a Comment