Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Moon Lake

So we had a fun filled couple of weeks! It has been a whirlwind of travel and family and sun. Our first adventure was the Mecham Family Reunion at Moon Lake. It was strange to have this reunion minus Grandma this year, but it was so nice to see everyone and so fun that Uncle Juice could make it this year. I hope he can come every year from now on. I can hardly wait to see what amazing dutch oven creations he'll come up with in the future! Here's some pictures of the camping trip.


Crazy fighting men!


C is getting ready to shoot a bear.


Catawba Warrior Cam


Uncle Juice played this game for at least an hour with all the little cousins.


T is so so strong!


There are more pictures on Facebook if anyone's interested. So I hate camping, but I love family. It was so worth it!

No comments: