Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Bee-hamas

When we were dropping the boys off at Nana's the night before we were leaving, C took his favorite Michaelangelo action figure and told DB, "I'm taking him to Nana's but you can take him to the Bee-hamas." Too funny, and it will forever be the 'Bee-hamas' to us. We had an amazing trip and it was the perfect way to celebrate our first 5 years of marriage. We did some crazy amazing things, and here's the pictures to prove it! Sorry most of them are self portraits...


DB makes a beautiful mermaid-man!


I thought it was necessary to make a fish face to be a fish person.


The Beautiful Atlantis Resort! The place to stay, but not where we did...


The aquarium at the Atlantis


Sweet Manta Ray


We're having so much fun at Club Hurricane!


Okay, now I want you to prepare yourself. DB and I are so brave. Get ready for some amazing proof.

We're on a boat!


Some sweet fish


Funny goggle picture


The Beautiful Reef


Okay, these next ones are the really insane ones. These babies were about 5 feet long. When you see all the fish beyond, yes they are all sharks. Keep in mind these are taken with one of those disposable cameras, so there is no zoom involved. We were holding on to a rope just floating there! So scary. I'm so proud of myself that I actually went through with it!







There you have it in a nutshell! Again, there are more pictures on facebook.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Wow! So jealous :) Looks like fun.
xoxo Brandy