


T-ball has been so fun! Sports is a huge part of our life and it is so exciting to have our boys beginning the journey like their dad. Tyler enjoys it now, but it didn't start out that way. We practiced as a family for a while before he started with his team, and when I told him we were going to his first team practice, that's what he expected it to be. He stood by me and cried the whole time! He jumped right in at his first game and has been such a great player since then. Not to be one of "those" moms, but he is so great. He is really the only one who can actually catch the ball. His hand-eye coordination is amazing and he can throw and hit with great accuracy. I am so proud of him and I hope he continues to enjoy it for many years because baseball is my favorite. Cam will start next year and he has a hard time staying out of the games now. So here we go! We've got a lot of this ahead of us!

1 comment:
That's so awesome!! I can't wait til my kids are old enough to do team sports!
and... rosedaisy023@gmail.com :)
Post a Comment