Wednesday, February 4, 2009

More Updates!



These are getting old, I'm sure, but since I know everyone is always trying to be healthier, I figured I should do what I can to help out. These are the things that have been working for me, so maybe they'll work for you, too! Anyway, I gave up on the shred for now. It is too redundant, and I was bored. I've moved on to FitTV! It is a fantastic channel, and it's included if you have cable/dish. At 7:00 every morning, they have All Star Workouts. They are different every day, though I've been DVR-ing them every day, and there are really only about 10 of them. It's enough variety for my taste, plus I have a few DVD's already. On DirecTV, it's channel 261, and I know on Comcast you can do it on demand. Ellen Barret's "Pilate's Sculpt" is my favorite as of late, and I'm really seeing and feeling results. I've also been tracking my progress on my mother's WII Fit. And I've been keeping a spreadsheet of all my measurements. I figured out how to make graphs yesterday, too! Thanks, JJ. At any rate, this is my update!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Can you do Reagan birthday shout outs? I'm feeling a lot left out!!:(