Like most Americans, I have resolved to be healthier in 2009. I have gotten off to a pretty good start. I have held off posting and/or really telling anyone, except my fitness obsessed sister, about my goals and improvements. I wanted to make sure I was committed enough to take accountability for the progress I make. She has been doing work out videos since time began, so I borrowed some of hers. The 30 Day Shred is the best at home work out ever! It's less than 30 minutes and I am always drenched with sore muscles when I'm done. And I'm two weeks in! It has three levels and I don't think I'll ever get to level three. Two is enough for me! Kelly and I are also going to start dance classes. Not like ballroom or something like that. Jazz and ballet! We were supposed to start tonight, but it has to wait till next week because we are going to the Royal Bliss CD release party. Yay! Any way, I am way too insecure to post my starting stats, but I'll periodically post my advancements. Hopefully this workout delivers it's claims... My goal is to fit into the "skinny jean's" in my closet by my birthday (February 22nd.) Wish me luck!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
The Universal Resolution!
Like most Americans, I have resolved to be healthier in 2009. I have gotten off to a pretty good start. I have held off posting and/or really telling anyone, except my fitness obsessed sister, about my goals and improvements. I wanted to make sure I was committed enough to take accountability for the progress I make. She has been doing work out videos since time began, so I borrowed some of hers. The 30 Day Shred is the best at home work out ever! It's less than 30 minutes and I am always drenched with sore muscles when I'm done. And I'm two weeks in! It has three levels and I don't think I'll ever get to level three. Two is enough for me! Kelly and I are also going to start dance classes. Not like ballroom or something like that. Jazz and ballet! We were supposed to start tonight, but it has to wait till next week because we are going to the Royal Bliss CD release party. Yay! Any way, I am way too insecure to post my starting stats, but I'll periodically post my advancements. Hopefully this workout delivers it's claims... My goal is to fit into the "skinny jean's" in my closet by my birthday (February 22nd.) Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
GOOD FOR YOU AMANDA!!!! Of course I have that goal, but haven't done nearly enough to say that I'm really trying. But I'm excited for you!
Let me know how that goes for you! I'm excited. I've been working my ass off to try to get back to where I should be and it's so hard but I'm finally close. If that works really well I'll have to buy it and switch up my workout!
You are perfect like you are, butyou better get over here and WII!!!!@!!!
Post a Comment