Sunday, November 2, 2008

Beck Babies Halloween Festivities

All Hallows Eve was a wonderful event for the youngest Beck's of our family! They were absolutely mesmerized by all the candy and shocked that strangers were giving them candy for no reason. Ty kept saying, "I want to trick-or-treat tomorrow again!" It was so wonderful to see it through their innocent eyes. They made out like bandits with both sets of grand parents and their favorite relatives, Aunt Kelly and Uncle Rhino. We were gone all night and I opted to leave a dish full of candy on the porch for our trick-or-treaters. I expected all of the candy would be dumped into some greedy teenager's pillow case, but I was absolutely floored when I got home at 11:30 and there was still a layer of candy across the bottom of the dish! What is this world coming to when Halloween is no longer a time of mooching candy off the unsuspecting neighbors? We also did some sweet cookie decorating before trick-or-treating. I guess it's time to start gearing up for Christmas!

My cheesy monkeys!



Tyler takes his frosting very seriously...



Cam does not!



Apparently you have to walk the plank if you smile.



The pirates defeating the evil gar-boyl!



They got caught decorating cookies by themselves the next morning.

2 comments:

Nana said...

My so sweet pirates! Thanks for coming by. Love you all.

Brandy said...

Oh my gosh your boys are so so so stinkin cute! What great costumes :)